Sunday, February 23, 2014

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush Review

Because of Christmas, I had some free-spending money and I thought it best to invest in some high end makeup. So, one of the very first high end makeup product I have ever bought was this blush!

I swatched it at the counter and dabbed some on my cheeks, giving myself a gorgeous flush that looked natural and as if I were kissed by the sun! (The color of I have is Intriguing Plum) It was $30 but overall I think its totally worth the investment! Only one downside is that this product is very VERY pigmented. A lot goes along way! It is also a bit difficult to open the packaging, but thats not the worst thing.

The blush is not shimmery, but not matte either. It gives a gorgeous flush and is perfect given as a luxurious gift or as a self-investment.





















The blush can be purchased here as well as Nordstrom, which is where I purchased mine. It costs $30 at both places. 


No comments:

Post a Comment