Thursday, July 30, 2015

Vacation/Holiday Makeup

Hello Readers!

I'm going on a vacation for a few days and thought I'd quickly show what makeup I'll be bringing. : )

Because it will be rather hot out and I'll be staying on a boat, I decided to forgo foundation, and just bring E.L.F's Maximum Coverage Concealer because it feels light on the skin, but is great at covering up my redness and any blemishes I may have. I'm bringing my Rimmel Stay Matte powder to set my makeup, and The Body Shop's liquid highlighter and Honey Bronzer to have a very summery glow. To had a very warm coral color to the cheeks, I'm bringing a small sample size I got from Birchbox of theBalm's Hot Mama Blush.

For the eyes, I'm keeping it simple and just bringing an e.l.f eyelid primer, and Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Shadow Paint in Rich Russet, which is a warm, shimmery brown/mauve shade.
I'm also bringing Maybelline Pumped up Colossal Mascara for some volume and Jordana Fabu-liner because it's cheap, and easy to use, and it's not the blackest eyeliner, so it won't be very dramatic looking while lying in the sun. : )

For brushes, I keeping it simple with just a Real Techniques powder brush.

And that is all I'm bringing on my vacation, I hope you all have a lovely weekend.  : )









Thank you for reading!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment