Thursday, August 6, 2015

July Favorites

Hello Readers!

This past month, I've been loving a few beauty products as well as two books, and a TV Show! : )



Makeup

First off, I've been loving E.l.F's Maximum Coverage Concealer. Since its summer, I don't really want to wear foundation, so this concealer is a great alternative. Its easy to apply, great at concealing my redness, and doesn't feel heavy on the face.

And since it is summer, having glowy cheeks is always good, and this sample I have of theBalm's Hot Mama blush is the perfect summer shade. Its a bright coral-pink shimmery shade, and I apply it along my cheekbones and on the the apples of my cheeks as both a blush and a highlighter.

For the eyes, I have been really loving Rimmel London's Scandal Eyes in Rich Russet. Its easy to apply, and it being cream, it lasts very well in hot, humid weather. The only primer I've been using is E.L.F's white eyelid primer, which applies sheer, with a faint shimmer to it, so if it were to be worn alone, it simply but beautifully brightens the eye, so you don't necessarily need to add an other eye product.

Lastly, I've been loving Essie Nail Polish in Naughty Nautical.  Its a beautiful teal shade, and lasts very well for 3-5 days. : )

Non-Beauty Favorites

This past month, I've been loving season 3 of
NBC's Hannibal. The cinematography has been beautiful, its been written amazingly, and I'm quite upset its been canceled, and this will be its last season.
(Keep in mind it is dark and may not be suitable to everyone.)















For books, I've read two this month.

Simon vs the Homosapeians Agenda, which was a very cute read, and you can read my review for it here.

The Martian was the second book I read this month, though technically I finished it on August 1st, I'm still including it, because it was so incredible, and funny, and I cannot wait for the movie! You can read my review here





That is all for my favorites for the month of July, thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment