Saturday, October 11, 2014

Recent Beauty Favorites


Over the past two weeks I have been loving three certain products and decided to dedicate a blog post to them. They are all drug store products which is a bonus! ^.^

1. E.L.F Maximum Coverage Concealer in the shade porcelain 
This is the best drugstore concealer I have ever tried. It provides great coverage, does not look cakey, and actually matches my fair complexion. I find this concealer to cover redness and can act has the only base I wear for the day, skipping foundation all together. Its creamy, easy to apply with fingers and/or a brush.

2. Covergirl Smoochies Lipbalm in "#2cute"
This is a super creamy lipbalm. Although its not the most moisturizing, it does not dry out my already rather dry lips. The color is gorgeous and does contain some shimmer which I thought I wouldn't like but on days where I need some color on my lips, this particular shade adds the perfect color that works for the autumn season. Its a bit berry and a bit of a red color that is 100% wearable and easy to apply; No mirror needed!










3. L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly mascara in Blackest Black
This is one of my all-time favorite mascaras! The formula is great; I find my lashes look great both once applied and by the end of the day with no smudges or flaking. Its sort of a wet and dry formula; the lashes do not clump, but if I shut my eyes right after applying, there will be a bit of transfer but my lashes do dry and there is no transfer after a minute or so. This mascara is amazing and gives my lashes a very lovely affect that does not interfere with my glasses. 






These three products are actually great to be used in one full face of makeup without needed to apply anything else! I highly recommend checking out these products next time you're at the drugstore! ^.^

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment