Sunday, June 21, 2015

Eye Makeup of the Day #4


Hello Readers : )
This is a fun, simple summer makeup look. I was going through my collection of eyeliners and found quite a few that I have not used very much, many being from birchbox, so I thought I would create a fun, easy eye look using some of these products. : )

I first applied a base, (Mac's paint pot in painterly). I then lined my eyes with Marcelle's Waterproof Eyeliner in Blue Lagoon, which I got in my June Birchbox. This liner is really creamy, super easy to apply and is a very gorgeous bright blue. I then lined my lash line with my usual Kat von D tattoo liner in trooper. Next, I applied a new favorite mascara, Mirenesse iCurl which I had gotten in a birchbox a couple of months back. Lastly, I applied Cynthia Rowley's eyeliner in silver. This is a very creamy eyeliner and one of the few I have found to be easy to apply to the waterline, which I did. It's not very noticeable in the photo, but this liner adds some fun to the eye makeup look, especially when the light catches the sparkle.

And this is the final makeup: (pardon the eyebrows) : )

Thank you for reading :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment