Friday, August 14, 2015

Top 5 Favorite Lip Glosses

Hello Readers!

Now, I'm not the biggest fan of lip glosses for the main reason that they can feel heavy or sticky on the lips but there are a some that I have grown to love. ^.^



Basically, I'm rather picky when it comes to lip glosses, but that's okay, lets get on with my top 5.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Belly Allure is a bright purple-pink that feels great on the lips and wears off nicely within 1-3 hours, depending on what you are doing. There is not obvious or annoying smell which is nice and the application is easy.








Revlon's Colorburst Lip Gloss in Peony is a very shimmery, coral pink lipgloss, that is great for summer. Its a beautiful shade and feels nice on the lips. There is a slight more obvious scent to it.







 

Tanya Burr's Lip Gloss in Enchanted Forest is a very dark red-purple shade, that feels great on the lips, does not have any shimmer to it, but it does have a very strong scent that I'm not a fan of, but the payoff of the color is gorgeous, so I'm not completely bothered by it.







Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Opal  is a beautiful nude shade with slight shimmer in it. Its neutral and looks good with every makeup look. It smells like sugar cookie, which is nice and to me, its not obnoxious.









Covergirl Colorlicious Lipgloss in Berrylicious is more of a neutral pink shade rather than berry but its still very nice and neutral, just with no shimmer. To me, its a 'my lips but better' shade which is great.

So those are my top 5 favorite lipglosses, I hope this was helpful.

Thank you for reading! : )









No comments:

Post a Comment