Saturday, August 3, 2013

July Favorites

Foundation: I've been liking the Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation. Its a great foundation for summer because it as primer and sunscreen in it and it provides up to medium coverage. Although I prefer Revlon's Color stay foundation, that can be a bit heavy for a summer day.

Concealer: Maybelline's Fit Me concealer is by far my favorite concealer. It covers dark, under-eye circles, covers little spots, and is blendable. It offers good coverage for a drugstore product and has been raved by youtubers Wayne Goss and Eleventh Gorgeous. :)

Mascara: Maybelline's Falsies Big Eyes is by far my favorite. I explain everything about this mascara here: http://lovegoodguidance.blogspot.com/2013/07/maybelline-falsies-big-eyes-mascara.html

Eye Shadow: Mac's Stain Taupe is one I have been enjoying this month. It is so easy to use, either as a wash of color all over the lid or to define the crease. Its a mixture of purple and taupe and looks stunning on brown eyes.

Highlighter: Mac's vanilla pigment is stunning!! It gives a gorgeous glow when placed on the brow bone and on the cheekbones. ITS STUNNING!!!!

Lip Product: I have two favorites this month for lip product. The first one is Mac's lipstick in Plumful. Its basically my lips but better! Sort of a mauve-y pink-y natural color.  My other favorite is EOS Lip balm. Recently I went to Lake Mead in Nevada and my lips suffered quite a bit. Thankfully I had EOS lip balm and my lips are much better!

----------------------------------------------------

Hair Products:

-Garnier Fructis hair spray: Anti humidity: I use this every time i get my hair wet and its just amazing. Keeps all the frizz away!

-Aussie's Aussome Volume Styling Hair Mouse: Enhances my curly hair and doesn't leave it looking greasy or overly shiny. Makes it soft and not crunchy! LOVE THIS

--------------------------------------

Non-Beauty Favorites

Movie: The Heat: I cried laughing. AMAZING 

TV: Sherlock (BBC): Although its been out for a couple years I finally gave into tumblr and the fandom and started watching it at the beginning of summer and oh my god where has this been all my life???!!! Its amazing! I just love the script and the music and the actors and oh my god the chemistry between John and Sherlock is just so amazing! Its brilliant! 


Thank you for reading and if there are any products you would like me to review please comment down below, email me, or contact me on polyvore. :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment