Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Formula X Nail Polish Review

Lately I've heard a lot about these formula x nail polishes from youtube beauty guru Essie Button and decided to give one a try to see what all the hype was about. I found the color "A little Sexy" in the sale rack, so instead of being $10, I got it for 5$! And I am impressed. When applying, it is quite opaque after only one coat, but I do apply between 2-3 coats and it doesn't look bad! It looks very sleek and clean and the color itself is so unique-a mix of periwinkle, cinderella blue, and lilac. The polish itself lasts for a good 4-5 days, only actually chipping around the tips. The color selection is amazing too and I definitely will be purchasing more!

Sadly, the shade I have is sold out online but hopefully stores such as the one I went to in Portland, Oregon will have it.

Formula X Nail Polishes can be purchased here



No comments:

Post a Comment