Friday, January 10, 2014

Review: L'Oreal True Match Foundation

So sorry for the lack of posts! New Year means busy busy busy!

Here is a quick little review to ease my way back into this blog.

I have the shade N2 which is "classic ivory".

The Pros:

-Easy to blend with fingers

-A good, true match to my skin

-Does not cling to my dry patches

-Smell is not prominent

-Coverage is medium; and very easy to build and would not look "cakey"

Cons:

-Very, very liquidy: must give it a good shake before pouring onto hand.

-I don't think the amount provided is as much or equal to other drugstore foundations


Lastly, i have no idea if the shade range is good but at Walmart, they provide a "shade matcher" which helped match my skin. I believe the "N" means neutral, and other foundations of this line come in "W" meaning warm.

Overall, I think this is a good drugstore foundation, less in price to most, and defiantly good for everyday.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment