Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Favorites

This month I have been traveling a lot and packing only a little bit of makeup; stuff that I own but haven't used as much but found that I really enjoyed some of those products and so I decided to write up a blog post about them.

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze

This was great for the days I didn't have an eyeshadow palette with me or I didn't have time; It adds warmth to the eye and if blended upward through the crease it gives dimension to the eye without being much of a hassle. It is also great with just using my fingers rather than a brush.


L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Blush

This blush is perfect for summer days! Its light weight, not shimmery whats-so-ever, and gives a gorgeous color to the cheeks. Its liquid and blends beautifully with other liquid foundations and I found this blush starts out sheer and can be used lightly but also is very build able and does not look patchy or streaky.

Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara 

This mascara is perfect for days without time for eyeliner. It is a wet formula but dries nicely and volumizes my lashes without getting in the way of my glasses. It makes my eyes stand out from behind my glasses on days when I don't have time for eyeliner or eyeshadow.

Covergirl Colorlicious Lipgloss in Candylicious

This lipgloss feels great on the lips, is easy to apply, sheer enough not to use a mirror but does give color to the lips! Its affordable and there are a lot of color options to suit everyone.


And that is it for my July Favorites, I hope you found this helpful and please leave a comment down below what you would like the next blog post to be. Thank you! ^.^





No comments:

Post a Comment