Monday, July 21, 2014

Lipstick Product Addict Tag

Now, this has been going around youtube a lot and although I'm not on youtube and I wasn't tagged by anyone, I thought this would be really fun to do!

THE LIP PRODUCT ADDICT TAG QUESTIONS 

1. What is your favorite balm or treatment?

I have quite dry lips, so I like to use quite a variety of lip balms, but one that I love and always use is the Vaseline Lip Therapy "Rosy Lips for soft, pink lips".  I do have a blog post that explains it in much more detailed here




2. What is your favorite eye catching red?

I don't prefer wearing red lips but one I do wear when I'm in the mood, I wear e.l.f lip stain in Crimson Crush. Its long wearing, fades nicely (no lines or bleeding), and isn't drying. 













3. The best luxury and drugstore product?


Best Luxury: Buxom's Lip Cream in Kir Royale, a deep, glossy berry-red. It feels AH-MAZING on the lips! Its minty and tingling and just feels amazing and gorgeous! Its one of the most expensive lip products I own: 19$ at sephora. 


 

(excuse my sunburned nose and cheeks) (also, the color looks a lot more red than it actually is; its more like Hang Up by Mac, but glossier)


Best Drugstore: This is really hard as I own a lot of drugstore lip products, so I have to give two rather than just one. 

The first one is Sonia Kashuk lipstick in Currant available at Target. Its creamy, pigmented and a perfect "neutral red" for autumn. 

The second one is Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Sultry, also available at Target. Its creamy as well, more moisturizing, and a lot more pigmented but this color also is a perfect neutral for autumn. 

Both these lip products last nicely and leave an appealing stain on the lips. 

 



4. Best MAC lipstick?


This is really hard for I own 6 Mac lipsticks, but the one I reach for the most is Hang Up which is a beautiful deep berry. Its great when applied or when its applied lightly to give some deep color. Its just gorgeous! 



5. Most disappointing lip product?


Rimmel London, Kate Moss lipstick in number 9. The color is lovely and very pigmented but I find its too drying on the lips, not creamy so therefore not easy to apply one the go. The smell as well is too strong. 


6. Lip Liner: Yes or No?


YES! My favorite is NYX lip liner in Peekaboo Neutral


7. Favorite gloss?

Stila's lip glaze in Pink Dragonfruit. Its sticky, but the nice sticky that makes you aware its there and will last all days and my hair doesn't get caught in it. This color is the perfect barbie pink and what I like to refer it to as my "Marina and the Diamonds pink". Its just so pretty and lovely.


8. ..Something else?!


Mac's lipstick in Goddess of the Sea. Its limited edition but its the perfect purple for summer! I love wearing darker than my natural lip color and I find Mac's Hang Up to be too deep for summer but this color is perfect! 


Thank you for reading! ^.^







No comments:

Post a Comment