Sunday, May 24, 2015

Eye Makeup of the Day #3

Hello Readers : )

This is a very easy and neutral eye makeup look, perfect for work or school : )

First, I used an eyeshadow base. I like Mac's paint pot in Painterly, but Milani's eyeshadow primer is also good.

Next, I lightly dusted the light green (from E.l.f's Brightening Eye Color quad in Teal Dream) along the lid before going in with the gray shimmer shade.

Then I applied the white shade in the inner corners and below my eyebrows.

The brushes I used are E.l.f's Professional Blending eye brush and Sonia Kashuk 109.

I used the E.l.f brush to apply the green shade along the lid and also along the lower lash line. I used Sonia Kashuk's brush to apply the gray shade.


I then applied Kat von D's tattoo liner in trooper and the L'Oreal's Butterfly mascara.


Thank you for reading : ) 







No comments:

Post a Comment