Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Top 5 Favorite Lip Stains

Hello Readers : )

Lips stains are my most used lip product mainly for how long they last on the lips versus a lipstick or lipgloss. So here are my top five favorite lip stains.
 
First, there is Revlon's Just Bitten Lipstain+Balm in Flame and in Desire. The balm end of the product doesn't last very long, as I no longer am able to use it now, and I've had these products for over two years. The balms either fell out, melted, or got squished down. However, the stain is amazing. It lasts quite well on the lips, and the color is very pigmented. The Desire shade is more of a "your-lips-but-better" while Flame is a hot coral-red shade that is perfect for summer. The lipstains are not drying at all and can be used with or without the use of a balm.

Next, there is Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush. This is a more satin stain compared to the more matte stains mentioned above. It smells like mint toothpaste which is not bad at all, and feels very nice on the lips. I love this lipstain because although it is glossier, it isn't sticky, and is a beautiful, pigmented plum color, perfect for nighttime. : )

Next, I love NYC Smooch Proof Lipstain in Berry Long Time. This is a very simple stain, and provides a deep mauve plum color. Not much else to say, as it is similar to Revlon's lipstain + balm.

Lastly, I love the Balm's Stainiac lipstain in Beauty Queen. This has a very weird texture, and can be odd when applying it, but after a few coats applied, and a few seconds for it to dry, it is a beautiful "your lips but better" lipstain. It does have an odd smell, but I find this is the best lipstain that allows for multiple ranges in opaqueness. You can apply this very sheer or build it up, which is not something I found in the other lipstains.


Left to Right: Revlon's Lipstain + Balm in Flame, Desire, Revlon's Kissable Balm Stain in Crush, NYC Lipstain in Berry Long Time, and Stainiac lipstain in Beauty Queen


I hope this was helpful, please leave a comment below, and I hope you have a lovely day  : ) 




No comments:

Post a Comment